Apologies if this is covered somewhere among the 136 pages in this
thread.

I'm using iPeng with CustomBrowse and having a problem with playing
files.  Once I get down to a level in the menus with a "Play All" entry,
clicking on this brings up another page (OK, I'd rather it would just
"Play All" as advertised) with "Add to End", "Play" and "Play Next".
"Play" does nothing.  The only way I can play the files is to click "Add
to End", then page to the playlist, choose the first file in the group
of files I want to play, then click play.  So to play my files I have to
go through 5 steps (6, actually: with the controller I can click the
play button one menu level above the one with the "Play All" entry and
it does the right thing.)  There has got to be a better way.

I have "Play Single Tracks" off in iPeng settings, and in my Squeezebox
settings...well, I don't know, because I'm currently stuck in the iPeng
web skin and can't figure out how to get to the Squeezebox settings.

--
Daverz