A few days ago the BBC iPlayer plugin (v 0.7) stopped working for some
reason having been working fine for some time.  I was using this earlier
version in order to have the fast-forward, fast-rewind function that was
lost with v0.9 when used with SC 7.3.3.

Tried upgrading using the extension downloader to v0.9, but that does
not work either.  Seems unable to establish a connection and times out.

Is there any way I am likely to get this working on 7.3.3?  Or am I
doomed to have to install 7.4.1 with its Controller button
re-assignments, over-large font and poor Controller audio playback?
(plus other bugs too numerous to mention).

My family are now used to using the Controller as it is and I don't
want to have to go through a re-education process if I can avoid it.

I am seriously torn. I used my Duet almost as much with iPlayer as I
did with my own music.  The loss of this plugin is a major blow.

--
TheLastMan

Matt

SB Duet (Controller + two receivers)
Synology Diskstation 107+ with FW 2.2-0959
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3 on Synology Package Manager
Netgear DG834GT ADSL modem/router, 2 x Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 access
points
Naim 42/110 amp, B&W CM2 speakers in living room.
Denon DM37 mini-system, B&W 686 speakers in kitchen.
LPs ripped using Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap, Behringer UCA202.