Paden;499440 Wrote:
> Hi indifference_engine
> What does the "Use Player Profiles" selection do in the SqueezeIR
> settings?

If you select the "Use Player Profiles" check-box and if you have a
profile with the same name as one of your players then SqueezeIR will
use it whenever you connect the controller to that player.  When you
change to a different player, SqueezeIR will use the new player's
profile if there is one, or use the default profile otherwise.  If you
don't have "Use Player Profiles" enabled then SqueezeIR will always use
the default profile.  It could be useful if you have two receivers in
different rooms but only one controller - When you change players as you
move between rooms then SqueezeIR will auto-configure itself to control
that room's equipment.
Paden;499440 Wrote:
> Hi indifference_engine
> Also is it possible to jump back to the main menu after the SqueezeIR
> action has been caried out?
Like pressing Home but without having to actually press it? How lazy is
that!  Seriously, not yet but I suppose I could look into it fo a future
release.

--
indifference_engine