Hi,

The player is a Squeezebox C-RH62 (see
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/439/881&hub=1&cl=us,en).

The version of Squeezebox server is 7.4.1.

When you say that you can play LastFm as an app on your player has this
been added using the app gallery on squeezebox.com?

At the  moment I am not controlling Squeezebox preferences through
squeezebox.com as I cannot register the player on the website. I have
posted in the "Squeezebox Server" forum to try and fix this. As such
cannot apply an app from the apps gallery.

When I check back to the apps gallery out of curiosity and choose
custom radio the only 3 that are listed are Deezer, Mediafly and Sounds
and Effects?

Should the Last.fm app be listed there? And if so can I add it to my
Squeezebox server without having the player registered on the
squeezebox.com, in other words installing it directly to SBS on my PC?

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post.

John.

--
johnsherwin