johnsherwin;500429 Wrote:
> Hi Louis, thanks for the note. I wonder am I seeing a different list to
> you? I followed your link to the apps gallery, which is the same spot I
> was looking in, it displays 23 apps, no Last.fm there though?
>
> I have attached some screen shots.
>
> John.

Hi John,

I won't see the last.fm app either as I'm based in Singapore.   Sounds
like you have the same problem in Ireland.

The third party plugin is here:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=66846&highlight=SqueezeScrobbler.

I don't use it but understand it will let you play music if you are
paying subscriber even if you are outside the countries listed.

You can add the repository link to your plugin manager so it will
update automatically.

Regards
Louis

--