I'm *thinking* about buying an iPod touch. I've visited
http://penguinlovesmusic.de/ and I'm finding it a difficult place to
find answers to basic question for someone that hasn't been along for
the ride with iPeng.

I can't find places that tell me simply:

Do I need the SqueezeCenter plugin, just the app or both?
Is 1.2.1 an upgrade only or is it what one gets and installs if one
buys the app now?
Can my iPod function as a player...can I listen to SB through
headphones on it?
If so, can I do this in remote locations away from my home if there is
a WiFi connection to be had?

I'm sure these questions have been asked and answered many times here.
I wouldn't be asking them here if the penguin site provided a clear
roadmap for newbies.

--
jstraw