results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73237
Question: What do you think about "touch-to-play-album" for
cover art in iPeng?

- I use this and like it.
- I don't use this and it disturbs me
- I don't care

AHodsdon;501933 Wrote:
> Thanks for bringing this up, Pippin.
>
> I've frequently had my playlists destroyed, which can be pretty
> frustrating. Most of the time, though, it's *not* the "touch cover to
> play" that does it. Instead, it's when I'm selecting individual tracks
> and I don't hold my finger down long enough to bring up the contextual
> menu. The most frustrating thing is that I almost never want the
> "immediately change track" behavior.
>
> In my ideal world, there'd be a setting that made "add to playlist"
> *always* be the default option. In other words, you'd need to use the
> contextual menu to get iPeng to immediately play the track (and destroy
> the playlist). This would happen at the track level and also at the
> "touch cover to play" level.
Um... How about using "Add" mode? Would that not give you exactly what
you want if you never use "play"?
See Help->Quick Tutorials->Albums/Playlists?

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com