results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73237
Question: What do you think about "touch-to-play-album" for
cover art in iPeng?

- I use this and like it.
- I don't use this and it disturbs me
- I don't care

DaveWr;502397 Wrote:
> I like the ease of touch artwork, but with friends at the helm it can be
> problematic.  Is there anyway to have an undo function?  Or an autosave
> current list function before change, with option to revert?

I thought about that (long time outstanding bug). The problem is: there
is no way to guarantee that this succeeds on the iPeng side.
Long playlists can take minutes to load, Squeezebox Server is EXTREMELY
slow in processing the current playlist. So what do I do when the
playlist isn't complete? Wait a few minutes?

So "undo" would have to reside on the server.
One way could be to autosave the current playlist to a file before
issuing a command but that, too, could take a few seconds, although I
believe Logitech experimented with this for the Touch UI. Maybe I
experiment with it, too :)

--
pippin

---