arnoldl;502256 Wrote:

> think you right..the timer won't go any faster...
> redoing the thing in c...guess thats a LOT of work  :-)
Yup, loads. Way beyond my knowledge and may require Logitech to make
changes to the Controller OS.  Hopefully they'll support the IR
transmitter natively one day.
arnoldl;502256 Wrote:

> will live with it...
I think you'll have to :(

arnoldl;502256 Wrote:
> but whats wrong with time it by code...so the controller locks up while
> i'm holding volume up...it's not like i'm going to change track while
> turning up the volume..
The problem was the Controller locked up so much that it didn't detect
when you released the button.  The ir codes got sent continuously until
the Controller's resources became overwhelmed and it crashed.  Not good.
I will re-investigate now 7.4 has been released, it may be better than
7.3 (for this anyway).

--
indifference_engine