I've got Inguz running on 7.4.2 with the Skarpa changes (Thanks!) to
plugin.pm. I also needed to use IE for web control because the plugin
did not render correctly in FF. Additionally, I had to install
Squeezeplay to get access to the Settings/Test Tone menu because I am
running a solo SBR (setup with net-udap) and no controller.

At this point I have my sweeps recorded and I am ready to process them
and I need a little guidance. First, what version of DRC do most of you
use for this? The latest (3.1.0) doesn't seem to have all of the files
in the "sample" folder, flat.txt, ecm8000.txt, bk-3-spline.txt, but they
do appear in the "source" folder. Version 2.6.2 seems to have all the
files in the "sample" folder, although I don't think it makes any
difference what folder you pull them from since they are just text
files, but I thought I would check. Also I found references in an old
thread about using a specific "normal.drc", located in post #21 'here'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=29489&page=3), at this
point I'm unsure if this will be compatible with the latest versions of
DRC.

This what I believe is the minimum required files in a folder for
conversion:

ImpulsePrep.exe
drc.exe
normal.drc    (modified to reflect the chosen target and mic files)
flat.txt      (or whatever target you choose)
ecm8000.txt   (or a cal file for whatever mic used)
left.wav
right.wav

Am I on the right track here?

Thanks!