vagskal;503729 Wrote:
> BUT if I select a flac album (with ORIGYEAR tags) all songs from that
> album are shown even though only one song is from that year.
>
> Is there anything I can do to get the flac albums to act as the MP3
> albums (which was the whole point of this exercise)?

Forget about this part. It works now. Great, thanks!

The only outstanding issue is that I cannot get
CUSTOMSCAN_CUSTOMTAG_TRACKYEAR to show in the web UI. Instead of the
year it shows the text string (CUSTOMSCAN_CUSTOMTAG_TRACKYEAR).

--
vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wireless), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng
on iPod Touch, muso on remote computer running Win XP | 7.4.2 on Win XP