Thanks for the link, it does seem like a BBC Radio 4 problem as every
other radio station works fine, regardless where in the world it comes
from.  Even other BBC streams work fine although some posters in that
BBC thread have experienced difficulties with other BBC channels.

I guess I just have to be patient and hope the BBC sorts their stream
out.

--
hellesangel

Two Squeezebox 3, firmware 130
Two Radios Firmware: 7.4.1-r7915
Squeezebox Server 7.4.1 - r28947, running on always on laptop running
openSUSE11.1
Squeezeslave-0.9-65-alsa on same PC as server.  All wired connections,
DHCP from IPCop, music library on file server with Linux software RAID5
disk array.