mrMuppet;507377 Wrote:

> suddenly, i think since the last radio update, the information screen
> plugin is gone! It's still installed in Applets and on the server but i
> can't find it anymore it in the config-menu on the radio.

Have you re-installed it after the Radio firmware upgrade ?

Applets have to be manually reinstalled after a firmware upgrade in
7.4.
In 7.5 there will be an option to activate automatic reinstall of
previously installed applets after a firmware upgrade.

The only place "Information Screen" is shown in the radio is in the
list of screen savers.

I only have the 7.4.1 firmware on my Radio but it works on my Touch
with the latest 7.5 firmware.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))