atlslim;512220 Wrote:
> Confirmed -
>
> Can't call method "content_list" on an undefined value at
> /loader/0x5b98fb4/Plugins/SuperDateTime/Plugin.pm  for this line within
> NFL subroutine:
>
> my( $away_team )   = $teams[ 0 ]->content_list
>
> setting NFL Teams to NONE brings weather and screen refresh back

ESPN's NFL page normally has a hyper link on the team names that takes
you to the appropriate team page.  Since there is no AFC & NFC All Star
team pages the parsing failed.

For those that want to patch the gotNFL routine you can change the
following lines.  It not only fixes parsing for the pro bowl game today,
but my testing shows it will also correctly parse team names when the
hyperlink to the team page is present.  (i.e. - Next week's superbowl or
regular season games)  Guess you don't have to worry about the latter
until next fall.

Line 5025:
FROM
my @teams   =  $game_div->look_down( "_tag", "a", "href",
qr{clubhouse\?} );

my @teams   =  $game_div->look_down( "_tag", "p", "class",
qr{team-name} );

And lines 5030 & 5031:
FROM
my( $away_team )   = $teams[ 0 ]->content_list;
my( $home_team )   = $teams[ 1 ]->content_list;
my( $away_team )   = $teams[ 0 ]->as_text;
my( $home_team )   = $teams[ 1 ]->as_text;

--
BoomX2