Mike Meyer;514611 Wrote:
> Howard,
>
> Here are the steps I take on a Windows XP Home PC:
>
> 1.  Download the new plugin.pm file that Greg posted.
> 2.  Copy it to this location:  C:\lib\Plugins\SuperDateTime
> 3.  Rename Plugins-SuperDateTime-Plugin.par file to
> Plugins-SuperDateTime-Plugin.zip found at
>       C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
> Data\SqueezeCenter\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\SuperDateTime\lib
> 4.  Open Plugins-SuperDateTime-Plugin.zip with WinZip
> 5.  Click Add and then browse to find the new plugin.pm file at
> C:\lib\Plugins\SuperDateTime.  Make sure Save Full Path Info is
> checked.
> 6.  The plugin.pm file in the zip file should now have the correct path
> and the new date/time stamp
> 7.  Rename the Zip file back to PAR.
> 8.  Restart SqueezeCenter
>
> This has been working for me.  Hope that helps.

Finally got the chance to try the above instruction and I have nothing
like you mentioned in the instructions and for some reason it's not
making enough sense to me to figure out.  In number 3 I don't even have
that location and even if I did, I'm really not understanding the
instruction.  Could you maybe rephrase it somehow so a dolt might be
able to get it :-)I've loved your plugin for a long time and for some
reason it just up and quit working.

Thanks,

Howard

--