I am new to Moose, and think it is awesomely fast and easy to use. I
have Moose 0.72 running on a Windows 7 machine. The Moose.exe file is on
a folder on the Desktop. My music collection consists of about 1500
albums.

Sorry to say I'm having a problem getting the "cover art scan" feature
to populate the "thumbs" folder. Following each music database scan, a
cover art scan takes place, but no cover art thumbs show up in the
thumbs folder. The only document in the folder is the "hues.hues" file.
My cover art files are all named "cover.jpg" and they vary in size from
about 100 x 100 pixels to 400 x 400 pixels.

Can anybody suggest a solution? Thanks much.

--
lobstah