tcutting;517287 Wrote:

> I couldn't figure out how to get "now playing" information to display
> (artist, album, track) - It was working on the previous version.

Look at this post:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=516974#post516974

tcutting;517287 Wrote:

> I also tried to use the alarm icon, but that seemed to keep the
> screensaver from activating at all.

Ok, probably some bug, I'll need to check that.

tcutting;517287 Wrote:

> Do any of the "standard" screensavers in the list have these features
> setup?

No, so if you make some style that use it, please use the "Export"
button and post the exported file as an attachment in this thread. You
may need to change the extension to .txt to make the forum allow you to
attach it.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))