albright;518637 Wrote:
> if anyone has the time and inclination could you
> please explain - exactly - how you install that
> fancy cassette theme in custom clock (I have 2.2
> cchelper but see no import function).

1. Install the Custom Clock Helper plugin in Squeezebox Server.
2. Open up the txt file attatched to my earlier post (the one with the
first cassette theme), copy all text
3. Open upp SBS web interface and goto Settings/Plugins/Custom Clock
Helper and in the style droplist select "Style: Import..."
4. Paste the copied text from point 2 to the "Paste JSON text from
exported file" field and save
5. On the Radio, make sure to install the Custom Clock applet and then
goto "Settings/Screen/Screensavers/Custom Clock Settings/Config #1" and
select the new style "Cassette" in the drop list.
6. Select "Custom Clock #1" as the screen saver on the Radio.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))