Some issues with the the applet and helper:
I finally got SqueezePlay running from v7.5 - a few nights ago the one
I downloaded did not have a working applet installer.  That now works,
and was able to install the Custom Clock applet - BUT, when a custom
clock screensaver tries to activate, SqueezePlay crashes.
2nd - I was working to update a Custom Clock screensaver last night,
and the real-time updates seemed to have stopped working.  I don't know
if it's the latest version of the "helper" program, or the fact that
when I updated SBS, it updated to 7.4.3 (I am pointing to the "nightly"
versions which were 7.4.2 until the official release).  The programs
still work, but I had to manually switch Custom Clock to a different
screensaver, and then back to the one I was working on to see a change.

Tom

--
tcutting