abysmillard;521281 Wrote:

> I guess what's left is to do a factory reset of the radio and see if I
> can start completely from scratch. Don't want to do that unless it's
> absolutely necessary, as it is such a PITA to redo all the local
> settings.

It's probably some bug when using a special combination of settings,
can you try to:
1. Uninstall Custom Clock Helper
2. On the Radio select another Custom Clock style (you should only see
the default styles after uninstalling Custom Clock Helper)
3. If that works, in Squeezebox Server you have a prefs directory,
delete the plugin/customclockhelper.prefs file
4. Reinstall Custom Clock Helper

I'll add a way to reset the settings in the next version.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))