vagskal;521691 Wrote:
> If you have investigated the current behaviour, you might want to start
> a separate thread and state your results in detail (for the benefit of
> the developers and the developers) and state which behaviour you would
> like to see. I am sure someone will jump in and argue for an opposite
> position...

I will. Just to get an good starting point, let me check two things.
1. As I don't have a Controller, would SqueezePlay be a good reference
to produce Controller-like results?
2. Apart from the internal specifics, it is logical to expect Genre ->
Artists to be the same as Artists directly, right? (assuming there's
only 1 genre). No argument against that assumption, I hope?

--
MrRalph