"stehohrhase" Wrote:

> 1. Will there a solution at the future?
> 2. What is the best file type, te archive my cd's ?
1. I don't really know. I don't know how much effort this means on the
server side. On the other hand, the newer Squeezebox models play AAC
natively making it a bit doubtful that too much will be put into this.
2. FLAC as it's lossless. So you are on the safe side WRT archiving. If
you want it compressed for iPods etc I'd use mp3. You'll probably need a
bit higher bitrate but more or less every device understands it.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com