According to my notes, I did some correction related to "&", "[", "]"
and "'" characters in the TrackStat 2.9 release which I suspect is
related to this. Unfortunately the last version that works with SBS
7.3.x and earlier is 2.8. So the bad news is that this won't be
corrected in a version compatible with 7.3 but good news is that
hopefully this should work when you upgrade to SBS 7.4 so you will be
able to use the latest 2.10 version of TrackStat.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))