bpa;523109 Wrote:
> Is lame installed ?
>
> Check the WebUI Settings/Advancec/Filetypes for Windows Media.
>
> For SLiMP3 you need the WMA->MP3 settings - is it enabled ?
>
> If not then is lame installed ?

Hi bpa;
yes, lame should be installed, as it is part of the SSODS package. (And
FlipFlip confirmed it.)
How can I verify correct installation?

As for WMA -> MP3, it says WMAmplayer.sh/lame in the settings.

Note: I also tried to change wmamplayer.sh to pinpoint it to the
install location of mplayer. So I changed the following:
elif [ -x /usr/local/bin/mplayer ] ; then
                app=/usr/local/bin/mplayer
to:
elif [ -x /volume1/SSODS4/bin/mplayer ] ; then
                app=/volume/SSODS4/bin/mplayer

Would that be ok?

(It did not help, though)

Thanks again for your help.