aubuti;523851 Wrote:
> I haven't been following SqueezeIR closely for the past couple months,
> but I think you misread something. Specifically, post #158 announces
> 0.1, not 1.0. AFAIK the latest version is 0.5, which is available in
> post #1 of the thread.
That's correct.  The latest version is 0.5 and is downloadable from the
first post in the thread.  All downloads will be available from the
first post.  Version 0.4 is also available as I'm not sure if 0.5 works
with SBS7.3.  The applet does include some (rather technical)
documentation and a sample config that is not as easy to follow as it
perhaps could be.  There are also a few configs scattered around the
thread.  The real stumbling block that people have is in getting the
correct ir codes in the first place.  Once you know you've got the right
codes the rest is fairly painless once you've got a hang of the xml
config file.

--
indifference_engine