bluegaspode;522974 Wrote:
> Could you please post all your codes, so that other will have faster
> success ?

Sure.  Files are attached (hope this works) One is for the Yamaha
RX-V1800, and the other is for the Yamaha RX-397.  I didn't have time to
change the descriptions and other explanations.  Also, for the
RX-V1800's "power on" command, I'll need to add a few more 'pauses'
between the two consecutive "Memory 1" commands because the second one
occurs too soon--the RX-V1800 is still too busy powering up and doesn't
see the second "memory 1" command.  It's a very minor fix which I'll do
later this weekend.

|Filename: RX-397.zip                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9424|

fquails