Hi,

after some playing around with my new mediacenter I gave another try to
the wake-up feature in SvrPowerControl under Win 7 X64.... but what can
I say, same issue as before:

In an artficial situation where I try to use the powertool from the
command line with the wake-up feature, everything works perfectly. Also
using it in the plugin seems to be successful as I can read in the Log
file. The start-up time for the computer is set to 5min in advance to
my alarms in the SB Radio.

However... in the morning, the system does not power on. The log file
stays untouched, just as if windows goes to a power state the the
computer cannot be woken up from.

I don't quite understand that problem since in my own tests, the
machine returns both from S3 and S4 state to the preset time.

Is there anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks for your help!

Christoph

--