erland;528606 Wrote:
> I think it has to do with the size of the customscan_track_attributes
> table in the database. If you have changed some sorting setting in the
> Custom Browse menu, that might also be related.

I have not changed anything in Custom Browse.

erland;528606 Wrote:
> You can give it a try, it might also be worth looking at optimizing the
> MySQL database settings, see here for more information:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=60682

Just installing the my.tt file from the first post in the referenced
thread solved the issue and it now works as before plus I can now also
access the similar menu based on ALBUMYEAR which I have never been able
to before. Thanks for your help!

Is there perhaps any other performance enhancing actions I can take to
even further speed up SBS? I have already set Win XP to prefer services
over programs.

--
vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wireless), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng
on iPod Touch, muso on remote computer running Win 7 | 7.4.3 on Win XP