erland;528561 Wrote:
> Could you:
> 1. Tell me how many tracks you have in the library
> 2. Install "Database Query" plugin and post the result from the "Custom
> Scan Statistics" query
>
> It feels like there is something wrong with the Custom Scan data if it
> has worked faster before.
>
> After you have done the above points, and if the Database Query row
> saying "Number of songs with customtag attributes of type TRACKYEAR"
> looks too high, you can try to goto the Custom Scan interface and hit
> the "Clear" link besides the "Custom Tag" and "Mixed Tag" scanning
> modules and then perform a rescan. If there is something wrong with the
> data that should hopefully solve the problem and you will get a
> different statistic result from the Database Query plugin if you try it
> after the rescan.

1. 8672 album med        113941 låtar av         3412 artister

2.
parameter       value
Number of song attributes       1327797
Number of artist attributes     0
Number of album attributes      0
Number of songs with attributes         113529
Number of songs without attributes      0
Number of artists with attributes       0
Number of artists without attributes    28659
Number of albums with attributes        0
Number of albums without attributes     8672
Number of songs with attributes from customtag          113529
Number of song attributes from customtag        1327797
Number of songs without attributes from customtag       412
Number of songs without attributes from mixedtag        113941
Number of albums without attributes from csamazon       8672
Number of artists without attributes from cslastfm      28659
Number of songs with customtag attributes of type ALBUMYEAR     113523

Number of songs with customtag attributes of type MOOD          42129
Number of songs with customtag attributes of type ORIGYEAR      9982
Number of songs with customtag attributes of type STYLE         55596
Number of songs with customtag attributes of type THEME         27587
Number of songs with customtag attributes of type TRACKYEAR     113523

Number of songs with customtag attributes of type TYER          100153
Number of songs with customtag attributes of type YEAR          113523
(Database Query 2.2)

It took 15 minutes or so to finish that query...

Here are also the specifics of the computer running SBS (and
practically nothing else):

Computer:
Operating System                                  Microsoft
Windows XP Professional
OS Service Pack                                   Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer                                 7.0.5730.11
Computer Name                                     MUSIKMASKINEN
User Name                                         Sören
Logon Domain                                      MUSIKMASKINEN

Motherboard:
CPU Type                                          Intel Pentium
4E, 2800 MHz (3.5 x 800)
Motherboard Name                                  Abit IC7-MAX3
(5 PCI, 1 AGP Pro, 4 DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN, IEEE-1394)
Motherboard Chipset                               Intel
Canterwood i875P
System Memory                                     1024 MB  (DDR
SDRAM)
BIOS Type                                         Award
(10/30/03)

--
vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wireless), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng
on iPod Touch, muso on remote computer running Win 7 | 7.4.3 on Win XP