DanishBacon;529743 Wrote:
> Hi Pippin,
>
> I love your Ipeng app for the Ipod, and I can't wait for the new
> features in the 1.3 version :-)
> I've been watching
> https://trac.penguinlovesmusic.de/trac/ipengnat/roadmap for quite a
> while, and I'm wondering if you could give an update as to how far
> you're in the programming progress?
> Has the development been halted because of version 7.5 or because the
> Ipad?
>
> Thanks a bundle for your work so far!!

Lots of reasons for the delays, iPad has been a minor one. Major ones
are that it's more difficult than originally thought to do the
streaming right (and I don't want to bring 1.3 without it) and some
other changes for 1.3 including accessibility, which turned out to be
much more effort than Apple claims and also required localization and
and and
7.5 behaves more nicely toward iPeng than 7.4 did but yes, there's also
been a lot of changes due to that.

I'm not publishing any roadmaps anymore, at least no time lines :)

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com