erland;535111 Wrote:
> Not at the moment, but I can probably add support for that in a future
> version.
> You can specify an url to a custom font file already today.

I'll probably get more excited about this when I can can use graphic
files for clock digits because I can do a flip clock then. Of course,
it will have to support 69 images, not just 10 because 1-9 (for hours)
and 01-59 (for hours 10-12 and all the minutes) have to be represented
as separate images. Hopefully and AM and PM png can be floated right
atop each hour image. Extrapolate what would be needed if months, days
and dates are to be in a flip format.

--
jstraw