Biermichel;537170 Wrote:
> Ah, thanks a lot.
>
> You've got e-mail with my logs (too long for posting or pm'ing).
Got it.  But the log only seems to reflect the start of SBS and a
Lazifacation called by the LazySearch plugin.  It doesn't seem to
contain any of the log messages I would expect to see when the system
is shut down "manually".

Did you "manually" shut the machine down, boot it back up, and then gab
the log output?

I suppose that it is possible, if the "manual shutdown" happens while
the "Lazifacation" process is still happening, that the block set by
Lazy Search could be preventing SrvrPowerCtrl from performing the
player push to MySB.com.  I'll have to look at the code.  But this is
just speculation.

--
gharris999