Hello, Pippin,

Let me make myself clearer....When I said playlists in Trackstat I
didn´t mean exactly playlists..hehe.. I meant I cannot anymore
reproduce the following sequence, in iPeng:

In squeezebox server web page, I click, one by one:

> Mymusic/trackstat/Top Rated/Songs/Play (all)

- and it plays all musics from that specific statistic (default is
showing 50 songs, on web and on player - a number I can change if I
want)

***

Since that's pretty basic and I´ve done it in other iPeng versions...I
must believe I'm doing something wrong in ipeng menus...Can I help me
please?

Thanks dude!

Vitor

--