squishy;540851 Wrote:

> Not sure if its to everyone's taste, but happy to share the files. I
> have no clue how to take a screen-dump (on radio or touch), so I've
> just uploaded the json files and associated images etc. Perhaps you
> could try them, and if they're useful add to your styles page. I'll
> message you the link to the json files.

I'll create a screenshot from SqueezePlay desktop later and post it
together with the json files on the wiki page:
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Custom_Clock_styles

squishy;540851 Wrote:

> I'm probably not the first to ask this, but would it be worth you
> having a central place for hosting the backgrounds, images etc. Not
> everyone has a handy domain to uploaded their files. I've no idea how
> big the pool of custom-clock styles is "out there" but would be great
> if there was a place to share them, no?

I plan to bundle some of the created styles with the plugin to make
them a bit easier to use, when I do that I'll probably also move the
images to my Google Code project. I'm happy to host any images if
anyone don't have their own hosting page and don't want to post the
images in the forum, in that case just send me a mail.

squishy;540851 Wrote:

> PS: Not sure if there's a bug somewhere. On the radio, the font color
> doesn't seem to be working for me (except for red, strangely). On the
> touch version, font colors were working fine. Any ideas ?

Strange, I'll take a look and see if I can reproduce it.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))