indifference_engine;545158 Wrote:
> Glad you got it working and nice job with the xml!  I like the custom
> keycodes that you used.  ...
> PS: I hate to rain on your parade but there is a lirc file for the SB3
> which would have made life a bit easier for you although I'm not sure
> it is comprehensive:
> http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/slim_devices/Squeezebox3

Well, well, I have suspected, there might be such a file, but didnt
really want to use it, for I was so proud of my csv-file I handmade, so
I was keen on converting it to the xml format. It simply felt good, when
it worked out! And wouldnt it be nice for all users, if you integrated
it into the SqueezeIR.xml? (okok, that was just for my ego ;) )

For the next versions:
- I like the idea of an "all" Action, but maybe you better call it
"both", might be easier understandable and more open for future
actions.
- I have a whish, but dont know if its easy or far out of reach:
when in the controller menu "other player" and selected another player,
I´d like to be able to use the Buttons Vol+,Vol-,play, pause, fwd,Prev
to control the selected player - but - by the original Logitech
WLAN-COMMANDs (not via Infrared). So I could make my kitchen-player
make also silent when sitting in the living room without direct
sight-contact). But maybe I should suggest this idea to logitech, not
to you?

ok, I have to go challenging my next windmill, the Teac SL-D900
RC-1023. (I have tried out all existing teac-lirc-files (nothing
worked), but as bluegaspode correctly said: many dragons may look the
same when a witch is in the game and here the witch is teac. But today
the witch sent me a code-table for the RC 1023 with Nec Codes, so maybe
there are also nice witches?

--
Sunnysekot

QNAP TS119 Version 3.2.6 build 0427T (1,2GHz,512MB)
SSOTS 4.8, Squeezecenter 7.5.1 r30720 , 3x Boom 2 x Classic 1 x Duett,
1 x Roku Soundbridge