kaja69;546996 Wrote:
> Now it works! Thanks a lot for your help! I press back+home and the
> volumen buttoms then control volumen on the receiver. Sweet :). All I
> want to do is volumen control and turn on/off the receiver. I hope the
> last thing is possible too. Do you know how?
>
> BTW pressing the hotkey combination again doesn't cancel it. What do I
> do if I want to get back to controlling the volumen on the Duet it
> self?
At last!!  Holding the home+back hotkey combination is just a quick way
to get to the SqueezeIR settings, you probably won't need to use it that
much, pressing back will take you out of the settings to your previous
screen (as normal).  When in the SqueezeIR settings, SqueezeIR disables
itself so if you need to turn SqueezeIR off temporarily the hotkey is
good for that.  Another option is to add the following into the
<profiles> section.  This will create a second dummy profile that you
can set as the default when you don't want to send ir codes (remember
to use the hotkey to select your normal profile when you want to turn
SqueezeIR on again).

Code:
--------------------

  <profile ID="none"></profile>

--------------------

You want to power toggle your amp too? hmm, that's a tough one ;)
What you need to do is create another <key> element that has the
command for the power.  I usually use a hold of the home key:

Code:
--------------------

  <key ID="HOME">
  <events>
  <event ID="HOLD">
  <override>true</override>
  <actions>
  <action order="1">
  <remote>whatever the remote is called</remote> <!-- needs to match the remote
id in the remotes section, look at the existing xml -->
  <command>power</remote> <!-- double check this in the lirc file, case
sensitive -->
  </action>
  </actions>
  </event>
  </events>
  </key>

restart your controller after making any changes to the xml.

--
indifference_engine