"cphan" Wrote:
> Right now all I get when I generate a mix is the option to "Play All",
> I'd like to be able to "Add all to Playlist" and "Play Next".  Any
> chance you can add these options?
I filed (or maybe contributed to) a bug with SlimDevices years ago
about this but my request was not supported enough to get the *bug*
fixed.
The track I generate a MIP mix from is always the one currently
playing. So I want my MIP mix to start next but without repeating the
seed track. With current implementation I always have to start the seed
track twice.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known

Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen