I'm using iPeng 1.2.1 on 7.5.1.

1) I can't get albums to list alphabetically by name.
Example. I navigate to A Genre/All Albums and the albums are listed
under an alphabetical listing of artist.
I am aware that there is a setting for this (Sort Albums by Name) but
changing it does not affect the listing (and I've tried it multiple
times in various ways).

2) I ought to mention that I have "Play Single Tracks" set to On (and
have also set the appropriate setting in SqueezeServer correctly),
although for me (at least) this problem seems to occur whichever way I
have them set.
Arriving at an album track listing by touching the album name in Albums
screen I am presented with three choices: Play all (>), Add All (+) and
errrr... Add All (>|). i.e. three icons but only two titles.  Is this
the way it's supposed to be?

I am slightly suspicious that the installation of the new beta might
have screwed up the settings of my main installation. Is this likely at
all?

--
ModelCitizen

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known

Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen