trouty00;554536 Wrote:
> is there anyway to change what data is showed in the information lines?
> I would like to be able to display the wind information cycling through
> in one of the two lines maybe instead of the humidity?
>
> any options?
>
> Thanks
> Stu

I'm afraid that's not possible (nor do I plan to provide such a
possibility due to time constraints).
You could have a look at erlands 'CustomClock'-Applet. This one
provides integration for the 'SuperDateTime'-plugin (which I think
provides wind information). You can then create your own screen with
the information you like.

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.4.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.
Secondary 7.4 Server on Debianized Buffalo Linkstation LS-CHL.