Necromancyr;555445 Wrote:
> Seems the national college football grabbing is bombing out and causing
> baseball (and maybe other sports grabs) to stop after the initial
> pull.
>
> Just an FYI.  Could be because it's between seasons or something, not
> sure.
>
> Also, how are things aligned in the plugin?  Because I can't get things
> looking right on my Boom at all.  Things are overlapping all over,
> pushed off the screen, etc.
The HTML for those sports likely changed.  For now disable them and
once they start up again I'll post a updated version if they still
don't parse correctly.

As for your Boom you're able to customize screen layout for each
player.  You'll need to take the Boom's smaller screen size into
account when setting up its layout.

-Greg

--
GoCubs