OppfinnarJocke;555989 Wrote:
> Restarted this morning, no error message in the log. Only entry is
> [10-06-19 09:39:05.7189] main::init (323) Starting Squeezebox Server
> (v7.5.1, r30836, Tue Jun  1 06:02:45 PDT 2010) perl 5.010000
>
> This is with line 37 of Spotifyd.pm commented out. I can get to the
> settings and can enter my Spotify premium account info, but when trying
> to access anything, I get "There was an error loading the remote feed
> for : (Connect timed out: Bad file descriptor)" which is probably as
> expected... These errors are also logged, of course.

Yes commenting out that line only allows the plugin to load - it does
not fix why it could not run the background task.  Could you try
opening a cmd shell, changing directory to the location of Spotifyd.exe
and trying to run it - I suspect it crashes, what's the error message
you see in the cmd shell?

--
Triode