Do people use the ability to bookmark spotify items using favorites?  I
am thinking of changing how the plugin works to try to work around some
of the stability problems and the way I am thinking of would loose this
capability.

[technical background - at present I use some additions I added to the
server for the BBCiPlayer plugin, this makes the code simple and means
we can bookmark in favorites.  However it means I can't easily
intercept when there is no response from spotify and decide to do
something different.  What I would like to try is restarting the helper
app at this point as the spotfy libary appears to lock up sometimes (or
the server it is connected to stops sending it data)  To do so may
loose the favorites functionality.]

--
Triode