BoomX2,

Thank you for the editing instructions. After I worked on the .pm file
I had a problem getting it to go back in but I was trying to cut and
paste but there was no paste function available. The next time I will
try your technique with WinRar.

Notepad works just fine for me and I do so little text editing that I
think that I will stick with so that I do not have to learn another
program.

I thought that maybe I could somehow get into the .pdf file for
modification. Now I understand the .pdf/.par file usage in this
instance.

Thank you very much for the instructions,

Eeyore

--
Eeyore69