avour;562843 Wrote:
> Greg goes to update the plugin SDT version 5.9.2 ?
> http://www.gregbrown.net/squeeze/superdatetime.htm
>
> I hope because not seeing from message for his part, I get worried a
> bit.

How long has it been, a week or two ?
Remember that some people might have other stuff to take care of than
supporting and implementing plugins for free for the Squeezebox
community.

I would say that you don't have to worry, one way or another I'm sure
there will be an updated version of the plugin eventually.

I'm sure Greg will appreciate that people who wants an update uses that
donation button he has in the plugin settings page. I'm not saying that
it will result in an immediate update, I'm just saying that donations
usually encourage me to continue working on my plugins and I wouldn't
be surprised if the situation was the same for other third party
developers.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))