imbalancedzero;565731 Wrote:

> So Erland, just so I understand, SBS will not show plugins unless a
> compatible device is found?

SBS will show all plugins in SBS Settings/Plugins independent which
devices you have connected to it.

imbalancedzero;565731 Wrote:

> If so can you add ScreenSwitcher so it's recognised as compatible for
> squeezeplay as it's certainly working for me!

Screen Switcher is NOT a plugin, it's an applet that only can be
installed through the SqueezePlay interface. It's NOT visible in SBS
Settings/Plugins since it isn't a plugin. To install an applet you goto
Settings/Advanced/Applet Installer in the SqueezePlay user interface.
Screen Switcher should be shown if you are using SqueezePlay 7.4 or
later and if you have selected to show all applets and not just the
recommended ones. You select to show all applets through a checkbox in
Settings/Advanced/Applet Installer in the SqueezePlay interface.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))