What's the rationale behind the power buttons in tue new version? Before
you could easily distinguish between player type and whether they were
on or off. Now there are seemingly abstract shapes to represent
different players and the difference between the button to show if the
player is on or off is so subtle it's difficult to see (and possibly
back-to-front, highlighted button when the player's off, flat when it's
on).

Also, I think there's a bug in the main volume slider where it doesn't
properly set the volume to its apparent value. Sometimes you drag it to
the far left and the volume is still playing at about 20% for example.
If I flick the now playing screen to right to reveal the multiple
player statuses, the smaller volume controls there work fine, it's just
the larger contol at the bottom that is problematic.

--
rickwookie