The new update required me to reboot my iPhone before it would work
correctly (and I could control all my players). It seems to be working
OK although I definitely prefer the old player icons.

I can't seem to view the data held in the Comment tag in the context
menu arrived at from the Now Playing screen (although I can from the
context menu arrived at from a track listing in my library).

The search function could still do with some feedback. I never know if
it is working or not.

The screen sometimes goes black for an instant when traversing from one
iPeng screen to another. This gives the app a flaky feeling. Although
none of my other apps do this I do wonder if it might be caused by my
3GS  phone which has not worked as well since IOS 4 was installed (and
battery life now stinks).

All else seems fine so far but have not played extensively yet.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known

Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen