rickwookie;566685 Wrote:
> What's the rationale behind the power buttons in tue new version?

Two reasons:
1. I needed High-Res versions for iPhone 4 anyway
2. It was the single most criticized styling element in iPeng 1.2.
Really. :)

> Before you could easily distinguish between player type and whether
> they were on or off. Now there are seemingly abstract shapes to
> represent different players and the difference between the button to
> show if the player is on or off is so subtle it's difficult to see (and
> possibly back-to-front, highlighted button when the player's off, flat
> when it's on).

Yes, I know it might need more distinguishing, yet time was up :)
The main control will get better on an maintenance release due shortly,
are the controls on the MultiPlayer screen also an issue?

> Also, I think there's a bug in the main volume slider where it doesn't
> properly set the volume to its apparent value. Sometimes you drag it to
> the far left and the volume is still playing at about 20% for example.
> If I flick the now playing screen to right to reveal the multiple
> player statuses, the smaller volume controls there work fine, it's just
> the larger contol at the bottom that is problematic.

Is this for a single player or a group? I haven't seen that myself,
could you file a ticket?
https://trac.penguinlovesmusic.de/trac/ipengnat/

--
pippin