pippin;566846 Wrote:
> Urgh. That's a bad one.
> As you say this I know what causes it but the imminent fix breaks other
> stuff.
> Please file a ticket.

Will do. I just filed another ticket regarding a similar issue when
context menu browsing contributors.

pippin;566846 Wrote:
> Doesn't it do that now? It does so for me (see the screen shots I posted
> on the announcement thread). What player models do you use?

No, see the screenshot in my post. When all players in a group are
either switched on or off the generic power icon is now shown. If only
some player(s) in the group is switched off then the icon shows
multiple players (like what is shown on your screenshot in the
announcement thread).

--
vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wireless), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng
on iPod Touch, muso on remote computer running Win 7 | 7.5.2 on Win XP