pippin;566898 Wrote:
> Hm. Anybody else seeing this? Where (time zone)?
> I've tried several time zone combinations here and I simply can not
> reproduce this.
> Did it work with the old iPeng version?
> Do you see it for changing Alarms as well as for setting new ones?

Everything worked fine with the previous iPeng version with the older
OS 3 firmware on my iPhone 3GS.  It has never worked with my iPhone 4
or my iPad.  The previous issue was not being able to actually set the
alarm time due to the previously identified problem.

This new problem seems quite different.  My phone is not jailbroken or
I would use Screen Recorder to make a recording of it and demonstrate
it directly.

It's worth noting (though maybe not involved) that I have two alarms.
Alarm 1 is set to go off M-T-W-T-F at 7:00AM for example and Alarm 2 is
set to go off S-S at 9:00AM.

If I add a 3rd alarm, then it is created properly with the default
alarm time as long as I don't try to change the time while adding this
new alarm.

However, if I try to change the default alarm time while creating the
alarm it will not set to the right time.  Additionally the application
will crash a good deal of the time while trying to change the alarm
time.  If I try to change the alarm time after creating the new alarm
time, it also has the wrong time on it.  For example I set it to 8AM
and it sets to 11PM and/or the app crashes out.

I would imagine someone else with iPhone 4 might need to test this?  I
will test with my iPad too, maybe it works with that.

--
jmpage2